Home > World > Europe > Germany > Baden-Württemberg > Lake Constance > Lindau > R_D342
Hotel Seerose Lindau B&B Accommodation and Apartments Island of Lindau Swabia Lake Constance
next larger City:
allocation Nr. of Persons:
Swabia / Lake Constance
Friedrichshafen, Zurich, Munich
6 persons / room
EUR 88.- / room
rooms & apartment
allocation number of persons:
max. 6 persons / accommodation
Directly on the historic town walls of the island of Lindau, our family-run hotel offers you cost-effective and comfortable accommodation. Here, families are just as welcome as business travellers, cyclists and motorcyclists. Guests who are passing through, who need a room for a night, are also very welcome in our hotel. The central location and the individual service are what make our hotel really special.
Our hotel, which is situated on the island of Lindau, is a central starting point for you to explore the historic old town with its buildings and winding alleys that are a mixture of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque.
Business people, conference guests and sales representatives have the perfect location for successful business in the form of Hotel Seerose - the island hall, the Lindau conference centre, is directly opposite, Friedrichshafen Airport is not far away and the hotel's own hotspot and the specially installed Internet room enable fast communication and data transmission.
Sustenance is of course even more important than all that exploring and business. Start the day with our delicious breakfast: homemade jams, different cheeses, muesli, various teas and egg dishes ensure that there is something for everyone. For early birds, we have a snack package - a special service of our hotel.
Exclusively for our guests' relaxation, we have a terrace and a pretty garden in the inner courtyard of our hotel.
And we have something extra special for families that is rather unique on the island of Lindau: our family house with four beds for an individual stay for the whole family (see "Our rooms").
And this is the Hotel Seerose at a glance:
♦ Central but quiet location
♦ Reception manned all-year-round from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm, arrival also possible late in the evening
♦ Bed and breakfast hotel with generous, varied breakfast
♦ Family-friendly, with own family house
♦ Covered over parking spaces for motorbikes and bikes
♦ Hotspot and Internet room
♦ Separate non-smoking and smoking rooms
♦ Terrace and garden (not publicly accessible)
♦ Dogs allowed
♦ Ideal for allergy sufferers (special pillows and blankets, no carpets)
From the hotel, you can reach all of Lindau's sights in just a few minutes, meander through the picturesque alleys or watch the lively goings-on along the lake promenade.
Just a stone's throw from our hotel, you will find bus, train and ship which will take you on a trip to explore our attractive surroundings at any time of year.
If you travel here by car, there are two parking options:
♦ Car park P3 in an ideal proximity to Seerose also offers the option of long-term parking.
♦ We can also offer you a few underground parking spaces that are reserved exclusively for the Hotel Seerose Lindau. Please ask us prior to your stay whether any of these popular parking spaces is available!
Motorcyclists can securely park their bikes directly by the hotel. For all cyclists we have constructed a brand-new, partially covered over bicycle parking space. Give us a call - we will be happy to advise you.
The Hotel Seerose Lindau is situated directly on the old fortifications of the island of Lindau. The town that consists of mainland and island is situated on the shores of Lake Constance in the border triangle of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Thus, it is an ideal starting point to enjoy outings to several countries and spend a cosy overnight stay in our hotel.
Interior of the accommodation
Rooms | Suites:
In the hotel Seerose Lindau you can expect friendly, modern single, twin, double and shared rooms, all with private shower, toilet and satellite TV (with many foreign channels), safe. On in each room and suite seating available, you can end the evening, for example, with a glass of wine from the Lake Constance region.
Bedrooms | Bath:
The comfortable beds we have equipped with non-allergenic pillows and blankets - for a guaranteed good night's sleep
Kitchen in the apartment
Terrace and garden (not public)
Hotel Garni with rich and varied breakfast.
Cradle Bed for Kids
Sports | aktivities and attractions
Fishing in Lake of Constance, you can catch the following types of fish: eel, perch, pike, carp, tench and pike-perch. Permits are available in Lindau for a fee and subject to presentation of the annual angling permit. Test your luck!
You can bathe and swim in ... Strandbad Eichwald (bathing beach), Strandbad Lindenhof, Seebad an der Römerschanze (seaside health resort), Aeschacher Bad, on Hintere Insel (Rear Island), in Freibad Oberreitnau (outdoor swimming pool) and, since 2001, in SPASS & VITALBAD (FUN AND ENERGY BATHS) Limare.
Mountain hikes Lindau is in the direct vicinity of the Allgäu, Swiss, Liechtenstein and Austrian Alps. From hiking to rock-climbing, this place offers everything that a fan of the mountains would desire.
Boating You can hire boats of all kinds directly in Lindau or one of the other towns by Lake Constance.
Iceskating From November to February, the Lindau artificial ice rink is open. With the right ice, you can also skate on Lake Constance - a truly memorable experience!
Gyms there are several gyms in Lindau, including a very modern one that is open round the clock.
Bicycle tours In and around Lindau, there are very beautiful cycle paths that take you along Lake Constance, as well as into the romantic countryside. The public transport, above all the Lake Constance ships, enable you to take your bicycles with you if you become tired. Bicycles can be directly hired out on the island of Lindau for inexpensive rates.
Skittles Several pubs in and around Lindau have skittle alleys that you can use subject to advance booking.
Kneipp on the banks of the Aeschach, approx. five minutes from our Hotel Seerose, you can use our free-of-charge Kneipp facility on the meadow.
Minigolf In and around Lindau, there is a great deal of opportunities to demonstrate your skills at minigolf.
Riding Riding lessons, an open riding ring, a riding hall and rides to the countryside are available from the riding stables of Ungern-Sternberg am Taubenberg, just an approx. 15-minute car drive from the island of Lindau.
Circular flights What do you prefer - an aeroplane or an airship? You can book circular flights by plane at the Lindau-Wildberg Airport. The circular flights with the world-famous airship take off and land in Friedrichshafen.
Shooting sports Why not visit the Lindau shooting club Am Schönbühl or one of the shooting clubs in the surrounding communities?
Sailing lessons and sailboat chartering ... are available from Bodensee-Yachtschule (Lake Constance Yachting School). Or you can book the children's sailing courses with practical 24-hour supervision.
Dancing Dance lessons, tap dancing or dance events - at the Tanzschule Schnell (Schnell Dance School), you are sure to find what you are looking for. In addition, you can also use the dance offers in the surrounding restaurants, as well as the offers of the clubs based there.
Diving The Tauchschule Pro Marine (Diving School) with diving shop on the island of Lindau offers almost everything for diving fans - from diving training to diving outings.
Tennis From the tennis club to the tennis school, in Lindau there are several tennis courts for tennis lovers that can be used subject to advance reservation.
Jogging Whether round the island, on paths along the lake, on the keep-fit path or on the woodland nature trail - the beautiful nature of Lindau is the perfect place for a jog.
Waterskiing and windsurfing courses Yes, windsurfing is also possible in Lindau! The Windsurfschule Kreitmeier (windsurfing school) at the Strandbad Eichwald hires out surfboards, offers a Mistral training and test centre, taster courses and rafting.
Other than the offers listed here, there are, of course, many more sports facilities in Lindau and the surrounding area. How about rowing, golfing, parachuting or canoeing?
For further information, please contact the Lindau tourist office or our Hotel Seerose Lindau.
Premium flight service:
If you would prefer to travel here by aeroplane, there are two options:
Bodensee-Airport Friedrichshafen 1. Take advantage of the sensational prices and the nearby Friedrichshafen Airport to enjoy a health and beauty weekend at Lake Constance!
Click this link to go to the Intersky website and to book your flight: bodensee-airport.de
Allgäu Airport Memmingen 2. For all information on the „Allgäu Airport“ in Memmingen which opened in 2007, please click here: allgaeu-airport.de.
Travel by car:
Travel from the direction of Friedrichshafen/Kressbronn on the old B31:
1. Coming from the B31, you pass the entrance to Bodolz (Lindau [Bodensee]).
2. Follow the road for approx. 660 m. You will reach a roundabout. Take the second exit at the roundabout.
3. Now follow the road for approx. 2 km. You will now pass the entrance to Lindau (Bodensee) and approx. 20 m further a railway underbridge. After a further 50 m, you will pass some traffic lights. You are now on Friedrichshafener Straße. Now follow the road for a further 2 km. You will drive past an Aral petrol station (on your right), pedestrian lights, then a Jet petrol station (on your left) and a church (on your right).
4. You will reach a roundabout (opposite, you will see the pub Aeschacher Hof, a wine red building). Enter the roundabout and take the first exit. After approx. 20 m, you will see another roundabout (opposite, you will see Metzgerei Schmieger.) Enter the roundabout and take the second exit.
5. Now follow the road for a further 250 m. You will now reach some traffic lights at which you should turn right (directly opposite the lights, you will see the pub Langenweg/das Kolpinghaus.)
6. Now follow the road for approx. 800 m. You will pass a railway crossing.
7. You will now reach a roundabout. Enter the roundabout and take the second exit. Now, you will find yourself on the lake bridge to the island of Lindau. Drive over the lake bridge and follow the road for approx. 100 m until you reach a further roundabout. Enter the roundabout and take the first exit to the right.
8. Now follow the road for approx. 200 m. You will see a cinema (on your right) and then the car park P4 (on your right). Now you will pass a zebra crossing. Directly after the zebra crossing, get into the left-turn lane and turn left through a gate archway to the island of Lindau.
9. Right after the gate archway, you will see a small souvenir shop on your left after which you will immediately turn into a small alley. Follow the alley for approx. 100 m. You will drive up a slight elevation to the Lindau town walls. After approx. 50 m, you will reach our Hotel Seerose (on your right).
Travel from the A96 from the directions of Memmingen/Bregenz:
1. At the motorway crossing Lindau, exit the A96 motorway. At the end of the motorway, drive directly towards the traffic lights (opposite the traffic lights, you will see a McDonald's.)
2. Drive through the lights and straight on and follow the road. You will now reach a second set of lights that you should also drive through. Now follow the road for approx. 2 km. You will drive past the DIY store OBI (on your right) and the car hire Europcar (on your left).
3. You will now reach the roundabout on Berliner Platz. Take the third exit (straight on). Follow the road and get into the left-turn lane.
4. You will reach a further set of lights in this lane at which you should turn left. Now follow the road for approx. 600 m (shortly after the lights, you will pass a railway crossing).
5. You will now reach a roundabout. Enter the roundabout and take the second exit. Now, you will find yourself on the lake bridge to the island of Lindau. Drive over the lake bridge and follow the road for approx. 100 m until you reach a further roundabout. Enter the roundabout and take the first exit to the right.
6. Now follow the road for approx. 200 m. You will see a cinema (on your right) and then the car park P4 (on your right). Now you will pass a zebra crossing. Directly after the zebra crossing, get into the left-turn lane and turn left through a gate archway to the island of Lindau.
7. Right after the gate archway, you will see a small souvenir shop on your left after which you will immediately turn into a small alley. Follow the alley for approx. 100 m. You will drive up a slight elevation to the Lindau town walls. After approx. 50 m, you will reach our Hotel Seerose (on your right).
Prices in Euro per night (room)
July + Aug
November & December
January & February
Apartment in front of the Lindau island! Request 100 sqm apartment + breakfast in the hotel seerose
110-150 € per day
129-179 € per day
148-189 € per day
120-199 € per day
259 € per day
We also accept groups.
50 meters from the hotel, we can also offer half board. HP 12-17 = € 3-course menu..
Contact the owner